Friday Night Funkin’ SCP CODE
Friday Night Funkin’ SCP CODE is a FNF Mod inspired by SCP Containment breach, where Boyfriend faces off against SCP 079, the artificial life that has control of the facilities.
FNF SCP CODE Mod Credits:
- Electrolito Z: Director and artist
- Oink55: Coder
- The_LeonXD: Chromatics
- FrankitoGB41: Composer
- Chri_api: Charter
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
Friday Night Funkin’ SCP CODE is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play Friday Night Funkin’ SCP CODE on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.