Sonic 3 CZ
Sonic 3 CZ is a hacked game of Sonic 3 & Knuckles with the aim to improve many aspect of the original game. with many new options, features and many characters, without straying from the original levels or gameplay.
Playing as Amy Rose
Amy’s is quite a slow character compared to the others, but has a really high jump. She can’t roll into a ball (unless forced to do so by the game), instead, she attacks with her hammer.
- Amy Rose as a playable character, as well as Amy + Tails and Knuckles + Tails combinations.
- Holding DOWN after doing a downwards Water Shield action will make you land or roll instead of bouncing, great for catching quarter-pipes.
- Destroying enemies nets you rings as well as points, more rings if you destroy more enemies in the chain.
- A brand new mid-boss in Hydrocity Zone exclusive to Amy.
- You can now only enter the Special Stages from climbing all the way up to the top of the Magnet Ball Bonus Stage. And to enter that bonus stage, you have to get 80 rings and hit a checkpoint (20-49 gives you the slot machine and 50-79 gives you the gumball machine, neither of which have tops).
- While transforming still requires 50 rings, transformation drains your score which has been renamed to Power, instead of your rings.
- Giant rings always give 5000 points (and don’t give rings, and don’t lead to special stages or HPZ).
- In Doomsday Zone, you start with 5000 points, and you gain 10000 points every 50 rings (instead of every 100 rings as elsewhere in the game).
- You have infinite lives, anything that would get you an extra life gets you 10000 points instead. The life counter is no longer displayed. If you die, you lose 10000 points or all your points if you have less than that, but you don’t game over even if you don’t have enough points.
- To transform, press one jump button while holding another (e.g. hold “C” and press “B”). Doing the same thing while already transformed will de-transform. This means Sonic can transform while he has a shield, and he can also use the Insta-Shield while he has all emeralds and 50+ rings.
- Sonic fights the Sonic 3 final boss at the normal place in LBZ.
- The S3 FBZ icon is used in the data select screen.
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome