Friday Night Funkin’: Vs. Sonic.Exe
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rap-battle different form of Sonic.exe.
- Too Slow
- Unlocked after beating Story Mode on Hard, Use sound test and figure out the number the two numbers (hint, end video)
Sonic.exe Full Mod Credit:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Rightburst – Directed the mod, made ‘Sonic.exe’ sprites, put the team together, modified some backgrounds, made that one creepy sonic face (used as one of the face assets for the jumpscare), made the ‘Majin BF face’, assets for too-slow ending cutscene, drew assets for end cutscene, and made da logos.
- Razencro – Main Programming, animated ‘Sonic.exe’ sprites, drew/animated ‘Sonic.exe’ jumpscare in ‘too-slow’, animated/edited [intro credits video, intro cutscene, ‘too-slow’ beginning cutscene, ‘too-slow’ ending cutscene, trailers], drew a small amount of assets in cutscenes, made story mode menu music, put together menu assets, drew/animated ‘Majin Sonic’ up pose, charted ‘endless’,
made some sfxs (some menu sfxs, static sfx, static note mechanic sound and game over sounds, some laugh sounds), modified some backgrounds, made story mode/main menu music, drew that simple jumpscare image in ‘too-slow’, lua modcharted too-slow, animated majin bf boyfriend stuff (also sfxs for dat game over shiz), and video editor.
- MarStarBro – Main Composer, Composed ‘Too Slow’ and ‘Endless’, Charted ‘too-slow’, made some sounds effects (jumpscare sound, intro cutscene glitched music/sound, and static note glitched coin sound).
- Comgaming_Nz – Did the main stage backgrounds [too-slow, endless], drew assets for trailer n cutscenes [intro cutscene, ‘too-slow’ beginning and end cutscene], set the style for ‘Majin Sonic’ sprites (drew idle pose for ‘Majin Sonic’).
- Zekuta – Drew/animated the majority of the ‘Majin Sonic’ poses and animated the secret song background.
- Crybit – Programming, helped finish the Story Mode Menu (fixed difficuly selector thing), programmed Sound Test Menu, polished some main menu stuff (cool moving spikies), figure out how to make notes change mid song (endless), programmed cool starting screens, mid song zoom effects (endless), coded cool majin game over stuff, made sound test unlockable, unlock screen, helped add mp4 support, added cool option to help people with poopy pcs not have crashing games cause jumpscare animation, and made note spin thingy in endless.
- BrightFyre: helped out with programming trouble
- PolybiusProxy: MP4 support
- KadeDeveloper for Kade Engine
- Discord: Lots of discord servers for da help.
- Always and only Download the mod for your Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- KadeDev – Kade Engine – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potatoes PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
Play Friday Night Funkin’ Vs. Sonic.Exe Online Game. One of many Rhythm Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Tagged as Dance Games, Friday Night Funkin Games, Music Games, Reaction Time Games, Rhythm Games, Skill Games, Sonic Games, and Sonic The Hedgehog Games. Upvoted by 8884 players. Other games you might like are Friday Night Funkin: Sonic Skin Mod and FNF: Classic Sonic and Sonic.EXE Sings Too-Slow. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.