FNF Krusty Karoling
FNF Krusty Karoling is a funny rhythm game and Friday Night Night mod where Spongebob, Squidware, and Kusty Crab rap-battle while serving up some Krabby Patty.
This Friday Night gives BF and GF a chance to relax for once. Curled up on the couch, they sit down and turn on some classic SpongeBob! Tonight’s episode: Krusty Karoling!
- Show accurate depictions of the Krusty Krew with frame-by-frame animation!
- Digitally painted background to replicate the show’s style!
- One playable song
- Animated opening cutscene
- New game over animation
- Custom UI and menus (Window version, go download it)
- This mod was made for the Gamebanana 2023 Retro Mod Jam!
- Make sure to download the Window PC version
Krusty Karoling Credits:
Make sure to follow the creators on social media for updates and other cool stuff.
- Production Team
- fl0pd00dle: Director/Animator/VA
- 1up cartoons: Composer
- Decoy: Coding/Charting
- Rosebuq: Misc Art and Chromatics
- Jon SpeedArts: Cutscene Animation
- ScrubbDubb: Background
- Special Thanks
- noodilith: Misc art contribution
- Nate Anim8: Nickelodeon watermark
- 4Axion: Coding advice
- Stankfield: Assistance with noteskin xml
- MegaBaz: Cutscene sfx
- Avironpie: Ukulele recording
- Nickelodean/VIACOM: Ownership of SpongeBob SquarePants and production music
- Stephen Hillenburg: For inspiring all of us and making our childhoods
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
FNF Krusty Karoling is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.