FNF: Hey Spongebob (Patrick & Sandy)
A mod of Friday Night Funkin based on a funny scene from SpongeBob SquarePants where Sandy give Patrick a piggyback ride.
- Seizure Showdown
Hey, SpongeBob mod is a refer to a scene from a 2002 episode of SpongeBob SquarePants where Sandy walks into SpongeBob’s house and says “hey SpongeBob” while giving Patrick a piggyback as he laughs hysterically. Here is a clip on YouTube
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Serkoid: Dum Artist & Coder
- spb1012: Musician
- Sensisgone: Charter
- Shadow Mario: FNF game engine
- You can download the original and OG version of the mod for your Cool Desktop PC here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computers.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Hey Spongebob Patrick Sandy is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.