The Mod Ever: Fan-Made Beat
The Mod Ever Fan-Made Beat is a funny little Friday Night Funkin Mod where Pico rap-battle against a Dog, yes, a dog.
The dog’s name is Toby i think.
This is a fan-made song for the mod ever, Made by katabooz.
The Mod Ever: Fan-Made Beat Mod credits:
- FM Dev: Composer for Cuts, Animator for Pico
- Katabooz: Artist for Toby And The Author Of The Official Mod Ever
- Get the mod for your PC on here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
The Mod Ever Fan-Made Beat is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.