Rockman & Forte
The year is 200X. A group of robots calling themselves the Dimensions attacked Symphony City, a city where people and robots lived in peace. Though without any witnesses, the one leading the Dimensions with overwhelming power was a robot like Rockman. He was said to be a dark and wicked person completely obsessed with destruction.Rockman, who heard this news at Right’s laboratory, took off to the scene despite being under maintenance. At the same time, Wily saw the dark Rockman, and to ascertain the mystery he sends Forte to the city. Just who is this dark Rockman really?!
- Rockman Shadow: “My name is Rockman Shadow! I am a robot with great power. I won’t forgive those who don’t obey me!”
- Rockman: “Stop your harming of everyone! Who the heck are you? How can it be you look just like me?”
- Forte: “I’ve come to end the life of Rockman who I hate to this day, but somehow this situation is different than usual.”
- Rockman: “Forte, I don’t have time to be concerned with that now. I must hold back those robots!”
- Forte: “Ch! It can’t be helped, Wily’s laboratory is near this city. I won’t carry out our war of attrition here!”
For the time being, the two had to set aside their differences and face the new threat of the Dimensions. After defeating all of them, they face their leader, Rockman Shadow. He briefly discusses Quint, a version of Rockman that previously came from the future but was captured and customized by Dr. Wily. Depending on which character confronts him at the end, he will give a different version of his origin, but in the end he will be put out of his misery, revealing that he wanted to be destroyed in order to stop his destructive desires.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller.
PLAY/Pause = Enter
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, X, Y Button =||[J], [K], [I], [L]|
|L, R Button =||[U], [O]|
|PLAY, SELECT =||[Enter], [Space-Bar]|
SAVE GAME: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
LOAD GAME: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data
RECOMMENDED browser is Chrome