Mega Man Wily’s Conquest 2 – Hyper Edition Turbo!
Mega Man Wily’s Conquest 2 Hyper Edition Turbo is a new completed hack of Mega Man with all new custom level design.
1) Increased the speed of Mega Man and the Mega Buster!
2) Opened up Wily stage 4 and on so that the player can finish the game.
3) Added new challenges to all of the stages!
4) Changed the entire soundtrack with great music by Blast Hornet, WINED, Tsukikuro, Hydrawisk, DARS, and 8-bit fan.
5) Changed various weapons mechanics and physics.
6) Changed boss AIs, HP, and boss room layouts for new challenges.
7) Changed damage amount from various weapons to different bosses.
8) Updated various sound effects and graphics.
9) Increased climbing speed.
10) Fixed and refined stages from enemy spams and poor layouts from the original version.
11) Lots of new additional changes to all of the stages.
12) Updated title screen, menu screens, texts, and ending credits.
13) Reduced amount of energy used for most weapons.
14) Various bug fixes.
15) And many more various additions and fixes.
Acknowledgements and Credits:
DragonEye Studios for the original unfinished base hack.
Tribute to Blast Hornet, WINED, Tsukikuro, Hydrawisk, and DARS for their awesome music.
Capcom, Akira Kitamura, and Keiji Infune for Mega Man 2.
As Always, Good Luck and Have Fun.Controller to Keyboard Mapping =
Only keyboard is required to play. Pretend your keyboard is the a game controller. Check the controller setting by clicking the "Set Up Keyboard" button at the bottom of the game. A console-to-keyboard mapping will be displayed, for example, a - Z, mean "a" button on console/joystick is equal to Z key on your keyboard.
Start/Pause = Enter
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Move/D-PAD =||[W],[A],[S],[D] on Keyboard|
|A, B Button =||[J],[K] on Keyboard|
|START, SELECT =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR] on Keyboard|
You can change the controller to whatever you want.
SAVE progress anytime to your local computer and come back later and load it up by using the "Save State" and "Load State" button at the bottom.
*Must use CHROME browser to click play.