FNF vs Sonic.EXE 2.0
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rhythm-battle against many different CreepyPasta version of Sonic.EXE.
This is the updated 2.0 version with a lot of new songs and new remixes of the original songs. This update is amazing, show some love to the mod creators on social media.
- Optimized it more.
- Fixed game freezing
- Too Slow
- You Can’t Run (Only playable after beating “Too-Slow” on hard-mode)
- Triple Trouble (Only playable after beating “You Can’t Run” on hard-mode)
- You must beat the Story Mode to unlock Sound Test option in the Main Menu
- Endless (12, 25)
- Cycles (7, 7)
- Faker (31, 13)
- Black Sun (31, 13)
- Sunshine (66, 6)
- Chaos (8,21)
- Too Fest (0,0)
- Milk (Up, Down, Left, Right , Enter on title page to unlock)
- All these songs will be listed in freeplay once you beat it.
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Update 2 Creator
- RightBurstUltra: Owner/Artist
- CryBit: Main Programming
- Divide <3: Artist/Animator
- Revie: Director/Art
- MarStarBro: Composer
- Comgaming_Nz: Artist
- Razencro: Animator/Video Editor/Programmer/Charting/Artist
- Zekuta: Artist/Animator
- Vania: Composer
- UpTaunt: Composer
- Stankfield: Animator/Artist
- Madzilla: Charting/Vocals
- Echolocated: Charting
- JoeDoughBoi: Artist/Animator
- KubiCorg: Animator
- Erick Animations: Artist
- ScorchVx: Artist
- Rea: Artist/Animator
- Arthur/ADJ: Artist
- Ash: Coder
- GhostBunBun: Artist/Animator
- Squeak: Composer
- Jamangar: Composer
- Punkett: Composer/Charter
- Jacaris: Composer
- blueberry: Artist
- Special Thanks
- BrightFyre: helped out with programming trouble
- PolybiusProxy: MP4 support
- KadeDeveloper: for Kade Engine
- Discord: Lots of discord servers for da help.
- Cheese Farmer: bf sittin in cutscene lawl
- You can download the original and OG version of the mod for your Cool Desktop PC here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computers.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF vs Sonic.EXE 2.0 is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF vs Sonic.EXE 2.0 on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.