FNF vs NeedleStick Sonic
FNF vs NeedleStick Sonic is a Friday Night Funkin mod where Boyfriend found a Sonic Doll named NeedleStick near a dumpster, so they stated a rap-battle.
This mod is updated now to V1 by the NeedleStick Team with 6 songs, cool mechanics, a cutscene, and 2 different ending, depending on how good or bad you are.
- Bad End
- Lumbered Hill
- So Little TIme
Needlestick Sonic; A Cute Doll Makes His Way!
On a late night, you find yourself walking in the streets, but then a playful melody starts to sound in an alley. Of course you went to investigate and then… You found a little sonic doll staring at you! what the heck? it even talks! Seems like it also got a singing function, why dont you test it?
Friday Night Funkin: Vs NeedleStick Sonic Mod Credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Needlestick Sonic Team
- Vasalto: Director/Composer/Coder “PLAY ZERO DISRUPTION”‘
- Tet: Main Artist/Animator “Hasekui que hace kui kui”‘
- MajorasMax_: Composer “Im gonna die slowly “
- Slithy: Charter/Coder “Yes, I did program the rest of this mod on a crappy laptop.
- Drawpant: Artist/Animator “Friday Night Rayman God”‘
- Smalltalk: Additional Programmer! “yung venuz, PLAY VS YV”‘
- Special Thanks
- Rotty: Ex-Charter
- Fimbulveter: Charter “How did I even get here?”
- Corr: Logo Artist
- MrMouthless: Composer
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF vs NeedleStick Sonic is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.