FNF The Executable Entourage: Blood Moon
The Executable Entourage: Blood Moon is a Friday Night Funkin mod where while trick-or-treating, SonicEXE and Lord X meet a one-eyed foe attempting to steal their candy…
Looks like someone was able to remain incognito until the very end of the song lol.
A one song demo for The Executable Entourage
The Executable Entourage: Blood Moon FNF Mod Credits:
- _Vortex : Coding and Animator
- AllLogan: Animator
- !Ash/Stat!: Coding Help
- Smooth Dedede: UI Design and BG Character Artist
- bibirobo: Sunky and Sonic Sprite Artist and Animator
- Fernicus: Lord X Sprite Aritst
- Mixxed_: Icon Artist and BG Character Artist
- purplasagna: Icon Artist and Sprite Shader
- Cattus: Animator
- SirKoi: BG Artist
- Lisapoo202: EYX Sprite Artist
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!