FNF Terminal Beats Revamped! vs Mega Man
Terminal Beats Revamped is a Friday Night Funkin mod where Boyfriend and Mega Man rock it out on stage with a guitar.
- War Cry Revamp
- Reploid Rock Revamp
- War Cry
- Reploid Rock
FNF Terminal Beats Revamped Mod Credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- IGJH: Director / Sprite Artist
- Monotono: Co-Director / Composer
- _shofuskol: Sprite Artist
- Tootlink: Revamp Charter / Coder
- ValHam: Intro Text
- CobblestoneFace: Charter / OG Coder
- Loz: Sfx Contributor
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!