Terminal Night Funkin’
Terminal Night Funkin’ is a funny Friday Night Funkin mod where Boyfriend rap-battle some wacky characters from the TerminalMontage’s universe.
Rap-battle against > Speedrunner Mario, Chillidogs (Sonic), Poyo (Kirby), and Fox.
Terminal Night Funkin’ Mod Credits:
- TerminalMontage Team
- Terminal Night Funkin’ Team
- LoAberto: Director, (LUA & XML) Coder & Animator
- SpinoDiego: Co-Director Artist & Animator
- NaxoAtWork: Composer & Owner of Latam Funk Tube
- The indie dav: Programmer
- Sergierix – Sergix: Composer & Owner of Craziness Injection
- Cnintenderas: Charter
- Br7an: Charter, Artist & Animator
- Samuspro710: Composer
- Rish: Animator
- K4rc3x: Composer, Cutscenes & Chromatic Scales Maker
- HatredDemon – StebanArts: Artist
- J.A: Charter
- Alesonix: icon Design
- TomDash: Charter
- Hog: Artist
- Scripts Credits
- DimoyYT: “Modding Pack” all mod scripts taken from here
- Get the mod for your PC on here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
Terminal Night Funkin’ is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.