FNF Starvation Alley: Pico vs Herra
A FNF mod where Pico and the supernatural graffiti artist, Herra, met for the first time as Pico hit rock bottom on some back alley as he battle for food.
Will you be able to help Pico get to the end of the song so he can eat the Apple to save his life?
FNF Starvation Alley: Pico vs Herra Mod credits:
- ChromaCee: Director Main Programmer Main Artist/Animator
- Megalo: Main Composer
- JDogg: Main Charter Beta Tester
- SaltyySythe: Main Menu Artist
- ViSaguiS: Cutscene Artist
- AkiraWav3: Logo Artist’
- Blazing Phoenix: Beta Tester
- CaptainColtrane: Beta Tester
- Get the mod for your PC on here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF Starvation Alley Pico vs Herra is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF Starvation Alley Pico vs Herra on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.