FNF vs Sonic.EXE but Bad
- Too Slow
- Unlocked after beating Story Mode on Hard to display sound test option and figure out the two numbers.
- Execute (7,7) sound test unlock numbers
- Endless (12,25) sound test unlock numbers
- Milk (↑↓←→ENTER) on Titlepage to play
but Bad Mod Credits:
- bizzledrizzle: Artist
Original Sonic.EXE Mod Credit:
- Rightburst: Director
- Razencro: Main Programming
- MarStarBro: Main Composer
- Comgaming_Nz: Did the main stage backgrounds [too-slow, endless],
- Zekuta: Drew/animated the majority of the ‘Majin Sonic’ poses and animated the secret song background
- Crybit: Programming, helped finish the Story Mode Menu
Original FNF but Bad Mod Credits
- CLF: Art, animation and covers
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potatoes PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
Play FNF vs Sonic.EXE but Bad Online Game. One of many Rhythm Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Tagged as Dance Games, Friday Night Funkin Games, Funny Games, Music Games, Reaction Time Games, Rhythm Games, Skill Games, Sonic Games, and Sonic The Hedgehog Games. Upvoted by 423 players. Other games you might like are Friday Night Funkin': Vs. Sonic.Exe and FNF: Classic Sonic and Sonic.EXE Sings Too-Slow. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.