FNF vs Cablecrow – Short Circuit
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rap-battle Cablecrow somewhere near a random maze field singing to the tune of “Short Circuit”.
If you thought that Zardy phase two was the end…
You would be very wrong…
After chopping down all the vines from the scary maze… Boyfriend And Girlfriend go to see the farmer in his shed to get that delicious paycheck.
Right as they are about to enter, cablecrow jumps out in front of them…
And he’s angrier than ever…
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Magnumsrt: Programmer, Partial Artist, and Lore Creator
- StarnyArt: Cablecrow Sprites
- SwankyBox: Zardy’s Maze Creator
- el3trickplays: Musician
- animechannel10: Recharter For Short Circuit
- You can download the mod for your Cool Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF vs Cablecrow � Short Circuit is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF vs Cablecrow � Short Circuit on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.