FNF Tail’s Halloween vs Sonic.EXE
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where you play as Tails dressed up as Pikachu, Knuckles, and Eggman as you try to take on Sonic.EXE.
This that Sonic? No! its Sonic.EXE, Punch in the face.
The animation and sprites in this mod is kinda GUD. Impressive actually.
The mod is based on short animation, comprise of three episodes series called “Tails Halloween” by BoomBusterBB on YouTube.
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- Art, Animation, Musician, Coder, Charter and VA Of Sonic
- Redpanzee: solo time
- VA Of Tails
- PyroMANIAC: arsonist
- VA Of Knuckles
- RetroTech2000: talented VA
Grab the mod for your cool PC here
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Tail’s Halloween vs Sonic.EXE is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.