FNF vs Little Man’s Meltdown
A fun remix of Meltdown, using Little Man’s vocals and some meme references.
Updated to include Little Man singing Expurgation.
Little Man’s Meltdown Mod Credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up to date with the ongoing development of this mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
Original BOB Mod Credits:
- wildythomas: coder, animator & kickstarted the project.
- phloxio: original concept, mod helper and asset maker.
- donney: drawing pico dead on a stick / cutscene art
- aetherdx: helped direct this project and coder.
- Download the mod for your Fast Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play:
Make sure to set your keybinds in the menu option
FNF vs Little Man’s Meltdown is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.