FNF Arcade World VS Pac-Man V2
A Pac-Man Friday Night Funkin mod where Daddy Dearest had trapped GF and BF inside a inside a Pac-Man arcade machine.
Boyfriend faces off against Pac-man than team up with him to face off against some Ghosts.
This is the GhostBunBun v2 of the Pac-man packed with 8 songs.
- Mood Shift
Mod Creator Note:
“Being genuine for a moment, we’ve all worked really hard to get this out, and we had a lot of fun making it. I hope you like what it’s all amounted to, enjoy!!”
FNF Arcade World VS Pac-Man V2 Mod Credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Cherribun: Director, Main Artist, Animator, Composer of Pakku and Midway
- Pancho: Artist, Animator, Charter, Coder, Composer of the Game Over Theme
- Chillaxin: Menu Artist, Helped with Ghostly Art
- TabiSkull: Animator and Artist
- BryanJo97527502: Background Artist
- Broster: Source Code Coder
- JADS: Composer of Mania
- TyrannousAsh: Composer of Cornered, Ghostly and Freebase
- Whoopz: Composer of Mood Shift
- Techpack: Composer of Dig, Menu Theme, and Coffee Break (Cornered)
- Blon: Voice of Ms. Pac-Man, Inky, and Pinky
- Chachifox: Voice of Blinky
- RedTV53: Voice of Clyde
- SquishyBlooper: Voice of Skeebo
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF Arcade World VS Pac-Man V2 is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.