FNF: Pico Overload
A FNF cover Mod where Pico jam to the songs of the Incident 012F and Senpai sings some erect remixes.
- Mine Field
- Blammed Erect
- Senpai Erect
- Roses Erect
FNF Pico Overload Mod credits:
FNF Incident 012F Mod Credits:
- RedstyPhoenix: Director, animated sprites
- BruhMomentLilac: Created the entire hank ost and charted for the hank week
- VinnyTheFaie: Director
- V.E.P.: director, artist
- Exo: Artist and coder
- Becon: Helped with camera movement LUA
- Hamster:nothing Helped with coding in the mechanic for GF and the new Background
- Skrunklectro: helped easy chart for gunpowder
- etrodis: hank voice
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Pico Overload is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.