FNF Chaotic Surprises (VS Sonic.EXE Fanmade Mod)
Chaotic Surprises is a fan-made Sonic.EXE of Friday Night Funkin Mod where Boyfriend and Sonic.exe sings a new song called Chaotic Surprises.
Super Sonic Ghost shows up to back-up Boyfriend with his battle with Sonic.exe
“BF encounters for the last time Sonic.EXE, while in a walk to see whats going on in Green Hill (more like Blood Hill right now) and when all hope is lost… someone appears that may save the entire world, even after death”
FNF Chaotic Surprises Mod Credits:
- RexDoesStuff: Main Creator, Main Artist, Main Animator, Main Charter, I DID ALMOST EVERYTHING
- bobrosswhite: Main Musician and epic cool dude
- Soliani: did some bug fixes but I’m still adding you to the credits sol HEHEHEH
- Original Sonic.exe Team.
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Chaotic Surprises VS Sonic.EXE Fanmade Mod is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.