Sun Escapes Me
Sun Escapes Me is an arcade shooter where you play as a spacecraft that must escape from the burning sun that is pissed at you for some reason.
An “OMG THE SUN IS PISSED AND YOU NEED TO ESCAPE”… game.
For some reason the SUN is really PISSED. You better be pushing your engines to the limit to escape! The gravity well of the SUN is slowly increasing over time. The gravity meter is seen along the bottom of the screen.
Asteroids knock you back and nebulas seize up your engine for a brief time.
You can use energy weapons to blow up asteroids before they hit you but if your weapons hit a nebula, they’ll bounce back at you! Maybe you can use that to your advantage somehow?
- Chaz did most of the programming and most of the art.
- Cat contributed playtesting and various art contributions including the Sun.
- Gruber provided music via the Pico-8 Tunes Vol 2!
- Huge shoutout goes to LazyDevs who helped to power my game dev journey the last two months.
Just Have Fun!
How to Play:
- Use the arrow keys for your movement.
- Press the X key to fire energy weapons.
- Press Z to start the game.
Sun Escapes Me is a online Reaction time Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Sun Escapes Me is also HTML5 games that be played on a mobile phone, tablet, and computer. Easily play Sun Escapes Me on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.