International Superstar Soccer
1994 FIFA World Cup include 26 national teams. Even in the case of non-entrants Austria, Denmark, France, Wales, Scotland and England, which are represented by their line-ups from the qualifiers. Of these teams, 20 made it into the real FIFA World Cup. Bolivia, Saudi Arabia, Greece and Morocco do not appear in the game, despite having qualified for the tournament.
- Open Game: A simple friendly match, that can be played against the CPU, another player, or just watched as the CPU controls both teams.
- International Cup: A mode that emulates the FIFA World Cup, where teams are distributed in six groups of four teams each. The best 16 in this stage qualify to the knockout stage until the champion is known.
- World Series: A league competition where all teams play against each other in a round-robin system.
- Training: A series of challenges in different respects (dribbling, passing, shooting to the goal, defending and corner kick taking, in order), where the player must complete these challenges successfully under the established time, with the goal to sharpening the player’s abilities.
- Scenario: Enables the player to select one among nine matches running their courses, in order to achieve victory before time runs out (all matches start during the second half, and the player’s team may be losing or tied). A draw results in failure.
- Penalty Kick: A simple penalty kick match. Each team takes five shots alternately and, if there is no winner after these shots, they go into a sudden death round.
Updated with 2 player mode now available. Play with your friend or family on the same computer.
International Superstar Soccer was developed by Konami.
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, X, Y Button =||[J], [K], [I], [L]|
|L, R Button =||[U], [O]|
|PLAY, SELECT =||[Enter], [Space-Bar]|
|Player 2 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, Y, X Button =||[NumPad 1], [NumPad 2], [NumPad 3], [NumPad 5]|
|L, R Button =||[NumPad 4], [NumPad 6]|
|PLAY, SELECT =||[NumPad 9], [NumPad 7]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome
Play International Superstar Soccer Online Game. One of many Soccer Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Play International Superstar Soccer using a online SNES emulator. Tagged as 2 Player Games, Emulator Games, Football Games, International Games, Retro Games, SNES Games, Soccer Games, Sports Games, and Superstar Games. Upvoted by 2001 players. Other games you might like are International Superstar Soccer Deluxe and Konami Wai Wai World. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.