Konami Wai Wai World
Konami Wai Wai World is an action game for the Nintendo Entertainment System. The game is a mashup of Konami game franchises and characters.
Originally only released in Japanese. Now play the English version online.
The main characters, Konami Man and Konami Lady, are original characters for the game, but makes special appearances in other Konami games. Characters included as playable characters are Goemon from the Goemon series, Simon from the Castlevania series, Moai from the Gradius series (not to be confused with Moai-kun where that game was released 2 years after this game), Fuuma from Getsu Fuuma Den, Mikey from The Goonies game, and Kong from King Kong 2 game.
Its gameplay is more of Castlevania in terms of platforming. It also has a vertical shooting stage featuring TwinBee and Gradius.
- Konami Man: The game’s main protagonist who only made cameos in Konami games before this game.
- Konami Lady: A female android created by Dr. Cinnamon to fight with Konami Man.
- Goemon: This ninja from the Ganbare Goemon series is found in the Medieval Japan level.
- Simon Belmont III: The descendant of the Vampire Killer from the Castlevania series is found in the Castle level.
- Getsu Fūma: He is from the Famicom game released only in Japan, Getsu Fūma Den. He is found in the Underworld (or Hell) level.
- Michael “Mikey” Walsh: The lead character in The Goonies film and the Famicom games, The Goonies (sold in retail only in Japan) and The Goonies II; he is found in the Cave level.
- Moai Alexandria: Numerous Moai are usually enemies in the Gradius series and a playable character in Moai-kun; he is found in the Easter Island Temple.
- Kong: From the Japan-only Famicom game King Kong 2: Ikari no Megaton Punch which was based on the film King Kong Lives (King Kong 2 in Japan). He is found in the City level.
- Upa: The baby protagonist from Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa who only appears in the mobile phone version as a replacement for Mikey. He is found in the Candy level.
- Penta: The main protagonist from Antarctic Adventure and a father of Pentarou who only appears in the mobile phone version as a replacement for King Kong. He is found in the Antarctic level.
- Vic Viper: The spaceship from the Gradius series. The player can only play this ship in the shooter stage.
- TwinBee: From the TwinBee series. Like the Vic Viper, the player can only play this ship in the shooter stage.
How to Play
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B Button =||[J],[K]|
|PLAY, SELECT =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save:Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome
Konami Wai Wai World is one of many Retro Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Play Konami Wai Wai World using a online NES emulator. Tagged as English Games, Metroidvania Games, Nes Games, Platformer Games, Retro Games, and Translation Games. Upvoted by 8 players. Other games you might like are Konami Wai Wai World 2 and Foot Chinko World Cup 2018. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.