I Feel Fantastic but is a FNF Mod
Battle against a Tara and humanoid robot build by John Bergeron back in 2003 and 2004, but now you can rap-battle her in a Friday Night Funkin Mod.
Tera is a bit primitive but that was due to the low budget, in 2004 John posted a video of Tera singing. Some folks think it is creepy.
Singing to a new song called “Surrealism“.
Based on ‘I Feel Fantastic’, a film by John Bergeron
Friday Night Fantastic Mod Credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, please make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media platform.
- edvin (edvintually) – artist, animator, musician, programmer, charter, video editor
- tara (tara the android) – lead singer
- Get the mod for your PC here, make sure to drop a like on the page.
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
I Feel Fantastic but is a FNF Mod is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.