Funkin’ For A BFDI
A new BFDI (Battle for Dream Island) mod for Friday Nigh Funkin mod where some Pencils have rap-battle with a red boxy Boyfriend.
Right now there is only one one-song called “Accused”.
Game is free to play, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod and other projects they are working, make sure to subscribe and follow them on their social media pages. Check out the people that made the mod for you below.
- AlnerrInBananaaa: Modified Cutscene, Animations, Music, Chart, Coding, Art
- TWitter: Follow the main twitter
- jacknjellify: BG, Cutscene and Assets
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
Funkin’ For A BFDI is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play Funkin’ For A BFDI on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.