Friday Night Madness: Nevada’s Most Wanted
Nevada’s Most Wanted is a Friday Night Funkin Mod where Boyfriend must survive against Hank that is trying to assassinate them.
Friday Night Madness: Nevada’s Most Wanted Mod credits:
Game is free to play, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod and other projects they are working, make sure to subscribe and follow them on their social media pages.
- Lead NMW Devs
- JoNUTan: The doofus that did the art assets and programming
- Rhy: The other doofus that did the Hank sprites and Sanford sprites
- P.R. Dev: Co-Director and Assistance
- Additional Programming
- euehehai: Additional Programming hel
- Additional Art and Animatio
- Red: AAAAAAGOOBAGOOBAGOOBA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Marketplier: Animated Hank and Hotdog vendor
- Music Maggots
- Shteque: Composer for Hank’s Mercenary
- DeltaB: Composer for Hank’s Assassination, Bleeding-Edge, and Wanted/Menu theme
- Yoshi Dam: Composer for Hank’s Murderface and White Hank’s Flashbang
- Yupam: Composer for Sanford’s Meathook, and Hank’s Game Over
- Star: composer for Deimos’ Technophile, and Pause Menu/Catastrophe
- Hammerhead: Chromatics Provider
- Charting Chaps
- Pashankie: Geek who charted Murderface and Assassination
- Seb~: Goober that charted Mercenary (and charting assistance):
- Shammal: Dog that charted Technophile:
- SansCzar: Charted for Flashbang:
- DJ Cyrus: Charted for Bleeding-Edge
- Voice Cast
- The Machine: As Sanford:
- Hrfgmalibur: As White Hank:
- Etrodis: As Deimos:
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
Friday Night Madness Nevada’s Most Wanted is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play Friday Night Madness Nevada’s Most Wanted on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.