FNF: Friday Night Madness
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where the entire theme is Madness combat.
Currently week 1 consist of rapping against Grunt. Still a demo. More weeks? More rapper? Follow the people in the credits for juicy updates.
BF and GF end up in Nevada where they find a random boombox. They decide to use it, but this small action comes with consequences. Will you rap your way out of death, or die trying?
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Mod Creators
- Special Thanks
- KadeDeveloper: Creator of Kade Engine
- Krinkels: Creator of Madness Combat
- Chicken Dance
- Download the mod for your high-end Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potatoes PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.