Friday Night Flashin’ vs Classic Flash Games
Friday Night Flashin’ is a rhythm game where Boyfriend rap-battle against some of his favorite flash games characters.
Get ready to battle against Fancy Pants, Mario, Henry Stickmin, Bad Ice Cream, and many more.
This is a really nice demo, that include custom Boyfriend and Girlfriend sprites in each week.
- Pink-Bow (vs Twin Shots)
- Flash Bros (vs Super Smash Flash)
- Erased (vs Fancy Pants)
- Break Bank (vs Henry Stickmin)
- Henry (vs Henry Stickmin)
- Legacy (vs Henry Stickmin)
- Insufferable (vs Worlds hardest Game)
- Ice Breaking (vs Bad Ice Cream)
- Ballin (vs Red Ball)
- Stereotypical Italian (vs Papas-Pizzeria)
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- En Senko Gaming: Owner
- Exfer Studio Composer, Co-Owner
- 6-Bits: Chromatics, Co-Owner
- Plastic Fork: Coder, Co-Owner
- Arcaglowdicks: Artist Charter
- Bit: Artist
- ZHYE: Arist
- Lobbi: Artist
- Alyco: Artist
- Stellhead: Artist
- Girlboy SIMP: Arist
- M1k3: Artist
- VisqueUX: Artist
- Cycled: Animator
- Sloopa: Animator
- NoCOntextRaFA: Artist
- Alangostartist: Artist, Coder
- Droxx: Artist
- LillSteriox: Artist
- Gerbin: Artist
- FexTrash: Artist
- Robert0050: Artist
- Mr.Pan: Artist, ANimator, Charter, Coder Helper
- LIX: Arist
- Felipe: Artist, ANimator
- SnomVerse: Artist
- Red X: Artist
- Serch D.: Artist
- Blas,d,wnd: Artist, animator
- TnkArkot: Composer
- Woyer Crac: Composer
- barri: Composer, animator
- JolteonXD: Composer
- Lucad: Composer
- Sanimador: Composer
- Tako: Composer
- Shrewed: Composer
- TheGabim: Composer
- Math: Chromatics
- Agus Charater
- Clowny: Coder
- Emikuriosis: Coder
- Get the mod for your PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
Friday Night Flashin’ vs Classic Flash Games is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play Friday Night Flashin’ vs Classic Flash Games on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.