FNF vs UnderTale (Fuzz Edition)
FNF vs UnderTale (Fuzz Edition) is a rhythm game and Friday Night Funkin mod where Boyfriend rap-battle against his favorite skeleton and more from Undertale with three playable weeks.
- Lazy Bones
- Bone Battle
- Lost and Found
- Autophobic Dysphoria
FNF vs UnderTale (Fuzz Edition) Mod Credit:
- Fuzz: Creator
- LuaGuy: Cool guy and provided the vocals for Gaster
- LunarBunny: Helped by making some sprites
- SpoonDiceMusic: Made Bone Battle and Autophobic Dysphoria
- KCT: Made the 8bit Chara Sprites
- VanillaJuniper: Made PFlowey heal notes and Jevil’s chaos notes
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!