FNF Undertale 2: Ruins Update
FNF Undertale is a Friday Night Funkin’ mod based on the Undertale game where Boyfriend must explore the world to find bosses and hidden areas!
Challenge foes from the hit game Undertale and experience mechanics and challenges you’ve never experienced!
FNF Undertale 2: Ruins Update Mod Credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- BoxOfRocks: Coder, Music Producer
- lightywighty: Artist
- Egg Overlord: Artist
- EEF: Artist/Animator
- Yoshifan33: Artist/Animator
- neatochao: Artist/Animator
- MajoraTobi: Artist
- SPECIAL THANKS:
- Jakei and NyxTheShield: FNF Xtale was a huge inspiration. Some assets may be used from FNF Xtale.
- Check that mod out here: The X Event – FULL WEEK OUT (Vs X!Gaster) [Friday Night Funkin’] [Mods] (gamebanana.com)
- DM Dokuro: Makes awesome music! Some music from the mod are from DM Dokuro. Here is his youtube channel! DM DOKURO – YouTube
- NeatoNG: Made the Omega Flowey sprite! Amazing work! Twitter: NeatsnowNG ( COMMISSIONS OPEN!) (@NeatoNG_) / Twitter
- Download the mod for your cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play:
You can only save progress where there is a Star checkpoint.
After you save, Keeping Pressing The Back button to return to the Over World on the option screen (Default back button is “ESC”).
Songs are only added to the Freeplay after you find and beat the song in the Over World.
FNF Undertale 2 Ruins Update is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.