FNF Unknown Suffering – Awe and Saster Remix
FNF Unknown Suffering is a rhythm game and Friday Night Night mod where the “Unknown Suffering” got a really good remix.
Remix by Awe and Saster:
Unknown Suffering Remix Credits:
- Key Authors
- OcTheGrunt: Charter/Scripter (kinda), Made mod playable
- Original Authors
- Special Thanks
- Shadow Mario Psych Engine
- Jhaix W.I
- Get the mod for your PC here.
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!