Friday Night Perfectin’ [Vs. SMG4]
Friday Night Perfectin is a Rhythm game and FNF mod where that takes place in the SMG4 universe.
Boyfriend and Girlfriend were ready to make another IMWI: FNF video with SMG4, but since they never checked on his accounts lately, nobody responded when BF knocked on 4’s door. Everyone says that he’s in there, so what’s going on? It’s up to them and a few others to get into that room and find him with a good ol’ fashioned rap battling!
- Perfection Toll (Mario & Meggy vs SMG4)
- Prefect Doom (3D Boyfriend vs SMG4)
- Perfect Suffering (SMG3 vs SMG4)
- Perfecting Yourself(SMG4 vs Insane SMG4)
- Insanity (Austin vs SMG4)
Based on SMG4:
Watch more on this YouTube Channel
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- The Smg4 Crew
- Luke Lerdwichagul: Creator of the series
- Glitch Productions Team: The Modeling Team
- Game Modification
- Gaby star Studios: Main Creator of the mod
- Perfection-toll [The Death toll Song]
- THE FNF HYNPO’S LULLABY TEAM: They basically made the song
- Perfect-Doom [Doomsday song]
- vruzzen: Original Song composer for Mistful Crimson Morning
- Perfect-Suffering [Unknown suffering remix]
- awe9037:” Song Composer of Unknown suffering
- Saster: Co-Composer of Unknown suffering
- CalleLol: The FLP Recreator
- Perfecting-Yourself [Confronting yourself Song]
- Jota_MR: Original Cover artist for Confronting yourself
- Saster: The Man who Created the Confronting yourself Song [Yo It’s saster alright!]
- Insanity [Melting v1.5 song]
- Firemariofan: The Composer of Melting
- Creator of Pac-Maniac
- Austin The Maniac: The man himself And the one created the Chromatics And the Icons
- Special Thanks
- The SMG4 Reddit Coummunity: For Making this Mod Possible
- NintenSwitch: For the SMG4 Icon
- Smg4: The Creator of The SMG4 Series
- Austin The Maniac: For Providing the Other SMG4 Character Icons and The Character Austin
- Download the mod for your PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
Friday Night Perfectin’ Vs. SMG4 is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play Friday Night Perfectin’ Vs. SMG4 on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.