FNF Unknown Suffering Reanimated!
FNF Unknown Suffering Reanimated is a rhythm game and Friday Night Funkin mod where the “Unknown Suffering” song from Wednesday’s Infidelity Mod is reanimated and remixed.
Unknown Suffering Reanimated! Credits:
- Key Author:
- J animator: Remixed, reanimated, and edited most lua coding stuff
- Original Authors
- Jhaix: Original creator of W.I, and Composing Unknown suffering
- Lean: Composing Unknown Suffering
- GoddessAwe: Composing Unknown Suffering
- ZERO ARTIST: Original spritework on W.I
- Naite: MAH PRECIOOS NAITO
- Ruamv2: a man of good writing skills
- Upwardbuilder: You’re relatable to talk to man…
- JoeyBoi: You’re bizarre to talk to
- The Shipy Sea: goofy ah
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
FNF Unknown Suffering Reanimated is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.