FNF Undefined Demise (Faker Lord X Song)
A rhythm game and FNF mod where Faker Lord X sings a brand new song called “Undefined Demise”.
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- TyphoFunkin: Made the mod playable and charter
- UpTaunt: the song
- Marco Antonio: faker lord x sprites
- RamenDominoes: cinematics script
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF Undefined Demise Faker Lord X Song is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF Undefined Demise Faker Lord X Song on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.