Magician Lord (Arcade)
Magician Lord is a side-scrolling action-platform arcade video game developed by Alpha Denshi and originally published by SNK on April 26, 1990.
When the evil sorcerer Gal Agiese breaks free from his imprisonment and steals the magic tomes that were used against him centuries ago, the magician Elta embarks on a journey to recover the stolen magic tomes from the hands of Gal and his followers before the god of destruction, Az Atorse, is revived and destroys both the land of Cadacis and the world.
Some of the transformations available in the game are the following by grabbing the same-colored orbs in a row or by combining them: (Wikipedia)
- Dragon Warrior: In this form, Elta becomes a dragon and attacks by breathing a continuous short-range fire attack that can also be aimed diagonally, unlike his standard attack.
- Waterman: In this form, Elta attacks with water bubbles that burst into water pillars upon touching the ground but only covers a small area.
- Poseidon: A more powerful version of the Waterman form, Poseidon can shoot powerful waves of water that travel along the ground for several hits but this form moves very slowly.
- Shinobi: In this form, Elta becomes a Shinobi, gaining an increase in agility and attacks with powerful magical arcs of fire, covering a wide area but are slow-moving.
- Samurai: Though limited in range, the Samurai is the only form that allows Elta to attack through walls, shields or multiple enemies, using a boomerang-like attack that deals heavy damage.
- Raijin: The Raijin form gives a big boost to the jumping ability of Elta, as well as a unique attack that creates a continuous electrical field around his body.
Once upon a time, the peaceful and prosperous land of Cadacis and its people were almost at the brink of extermination due to the sudden emergence of a sorcerer named Gal Agiese, whose evil power brought a legion of monsters to invade upon the land and seeking to resurrect Az Atorse, a demonic god of destruction, in order to conquer the land of Cadacis and the world. When all hope seemed to be completely lost as the demons were about to take control completely, a young magician capable of many feats appeared and fought against the unleashed beasts, in addition to sealing both Gal and Az away into a collection of eight magical tomes. The young magician later became known as the “Magician Lord” after saving the world from evil, and several years went on with peace reigning supreme on Cadacis. However, the seal weakened with time and Gal Agiese escaped from it, resurrecting himself and stealing the eight magical tomes as a result, spreading destruction into the land once more and seeking to revive Az Atorse again. Elta, the last descendant of the “Magician Lord”, goes on a journey to retrieve the eight magical tomes from Gal and his henchmen, before Az is completely resurrected. After defeating the demonic henchmen, Elta arrives at the tower where Gal Agiese resides, who managed to summon Az Atorse before being sealed once again by Elta and after defeating and sealing the god of destruction, peace returns to Cadacis once again and the legend of “Magician Lord” is reborn. (Wikipedia)
How to Play
Press [Space-Bar] after the loading and introduction screen to insert coin, then [ENTER] to PLAY.
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|Insert Coin =||[Space-Bar] |
(Only work after intro. Locked during intro)
|Button 1, 2, 3 =||[J], [K], [L]|
|Button 4, 5, 6 =||[I], [O], [U]|
Magician Lord Arcade is one of many Arcade Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Play Magician Lord Arcade using a online Arcade emulator. Tagged as Action Games, Adventure Games, Arcade Games, Arcade Machine Games, Mythology Games, NeoGeo Games, and Retro Games. Upvoted by 19 players. Other games you might like are Hellfire (Arcade) and Bad Dudes Vs. DragonNinja (Arcade). No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.