FNF: Tom Ridgewell Jammin’
A FNF mod where you jam it out with Tom from Eddsworld with a guitar on stage as Daddy Dearest shows up got a battle.
FNF vs Tom Ridgewell Jammin’ Mod credits:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, please make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media platform. Also follow for other projects they are working on.
- Key Authors
- IanFlash64: Composer
- Original Authors
- Grab the mod for your PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Tom Ridgewell Jammin’ is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.