Yu Jammin is a cool game where you can learn how to make your own music loops.
“This is a two week prototype created for a game design uni class. The theme was
‘voice’ and I wanted to make a game where you had to record your voice and then
make music using that voice. I had trouble getting the recording part to work so I
decided to just use premade assets/sound effects. I had a lot of fun developing it
and I learned a lot about developing around BPM/the precision that is required.”
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Stepford (Programmer) : Twitter | Newgrounds | Itch.io
- PerhapsNameless (Vocal/Voice Instruments) : Newgrounds | Twitter
- TheChad4k (Menu Music) : Newgrounds | Spotify | Soundcloud
- @itsreddqueen drew this cover for the main menu.
- @CJspellsfish drew this cover for the main menu.
- @another7887 drew this cover for the main menu.
- @bingowaders drew this cover for the main menu.
- @nikkiphantomite drew this cover for the main menu.
- @spazgunk drew this cover for the main menu.
- @ryve drew this cover for the main menu.
- @m1roart drew this cover for the main menu.
- @textexaz, @ConnorGrail, @Pepperly, @MonoCronic, @cjspellfish and
- a few others all helped me get sound effects for the game.
How to Play:
- lick on the note symbol on the left to pick a sound. Click again to get a new set of sounds.
- Click on the notes to arrange them. You can drag up/down to adjust the pitch of that note.
- Click on the bar underneath the sound title to adjust the volume.
- Click on the Power Switch to mute/unmute a track.
- Click on the CULL switch to stop a sound when that sound plays again.
- Click any of the preset buttons to get a preset arrangement of notes.
- Click on the Spinning CD when you are done making your song to do a full performance!
- F1 will forcibly restart the game.
Play Yu Jammin Online Game. One of many Simulation Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Tagged as Building Games, Creative Games, Maker Games, Music Games, Sandbox Games, and Simulation Games. Upvoted by 20 players. Other games you might like are Onet Connect Classic and Persist: A Tale of Redemption. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.