FNF: EddsWorld sings Just a Bit Crazy
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Eddsword Character such as Tom, Edd, and Tord sings a short but catchy song called “Just a Bit Crazy “.
Original Song by Rodrig99 Two
Game is free, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support the cool mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Andrew Gaming FNF: Made the mod playable
- Eddsworld YouTube Channel : the characters
- Mickle Pickle: Tom and Matt Sprite
- TheBlueHatted: The online mod, sprites used
- Download the mod for your PC here
Psych FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
FNF EddsWorld sings Just a Bit Crazy is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.