FNF Sonic.exe: The Fighters – [Alternate] Triple Trouble
FNF The Fighters is a rhythm game and a Friday Night Funkin mod and alternate version of Triple Trouble with new characters and over 13 minutes long rap-battle?
New characters join the fight. Even Pico.
Do you have what it takes to beat the game with ghost-tapping turned off?
Song by Nominal Dingus:
FNF Sonic.exe: The Fighters Mod Credits:
- skibanana: Mod creator
- Go to his YouTube Channel above to get the Download link.
- Nominal Dingus: The Music
- The rest of the Sonic.exe team
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!