FNF James Doodle’s Untitled Omori Mod!
Untitled Omori Mod is a rhythm game based on the Omori indie game made by James Doodle with 3 songs.
- Flowering Guilt
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- James Doodles: Artist And Animator
- MattCurrency: Original Composer Of “Markov”
- EggTillius: Composer Of “Valentine”
- IndieFlower: Voice Actor For Sweetheart! Oh Oh Oh!!
- Dioxide: Basil’s Chromatic’s
- Omori Blackspace Bossrush: Original Mod And Used Assets
- OMOCAT: Created The Base Game OMORI
- Get the mod for your PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF James Doodle’s Untitled Omori Mod is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.