FNF Henry Stickmin D-sides
FNF Henry Stickmin D-sides is a little FNF mod about henry week in vs impostor v4 but with a d-side twist.
Include new art for all the characters and a titular d-side remix.
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- Plantgamer09: Creator of the mod and the designs, only artist, animator, charter and all the art of the mod
- Clappers46: Creator of the titular d-sides remix (really talented, check him out pls)
- Thepotra: I took a little part of a port from him to the animated snow falling in the background
- ImpoStorm Team: Creators of vs impostor v4 and with that, all the henry week assets and music
- D-sides Team: Creators of deez sides obviously duh, and all the original assets and ideas
- Innersloth: Owners of amongus
- PuffBalls United: Owners of Henry Stickmin Collection
- Downloads for your PC Here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!