Friday Night Funkin’ D-Sides
A remix mod of Friday Night Funkin that brings a new feel and music to your beloved FNF characters.
Updated up to week 5.
Fight for your super hot redhead Girlfriend as you battle her Rock Star father, her also super hot Pop Star mom, a familiar friend hired to kill you, an arrogant sensei, and some literal children. All with some brand new flare. Can you prove your love for her? Only one way to find out.
- Official soundtrack on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/fnf-d-sides/sets/friday-night-funkin-d-side
- Official soundtrack ALSO now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq8M3LT6uCMRZINs-RTvKb7RYxqUZFjhB
- Banger remixes.
- Cool new character designs.
- New backgrounds.
- Stylized icons.
- Mechanics from other beloved mods, such as FNF: HD.
- A NEW SONG for Week 2.
- New menu art and silhouettes.
If you had fun and would like the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- philiplol: Lead Composer
gc: Additional Composition
- philiplol: Lead Composer
- Character Design
- DastardlyDeacon: Character Designer
- philiplol: Lead Programmer
- satokapi – Character Design Concept (Thorns)
- SwappyBlue – Character Design (Sensei)
- OfficiallyThat – Character Design (Planeman)
- EvilLemons0 – Character Design (LB)
- Yoruni – Criticism
- SuperKirbyLover – Criticism, Beta Tester, Voice Actor (Girlfriend)
- RecD – Voice Actor (Pico
- Prinny – Voice Actor (Mommy Mearest)
- B3 Team – Beta Tester
- Hellbeats Team – Beta Tester
- green stranger – Beta Tester
- PooterStapot – Beta Tester
- DatDavi – Beta Tester
- Phlox – Owns Bob
- Get the mod for your PC here, make sure to drop a like for them.
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
Friday Night Funkin’ D-Sides is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.