FNF: Elements (Fireboy & Watergirl)
FNF Elements is a cute little Friday Night Funkin mod where you play as Fireboy & Watergirl singing to one song called “Obsidian”.
The game is on the classic puzzle platformer flash game called Fireboy & Watergirl.
You play as Fireboy or Watergirl based on the difficulty level, if your watergirl don’t push the fire notes, and if your fireboy don’t push the water notes, or else you’ll turn into steam.
Game is free to play, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod and other projects they are working, make sure to subscribe and follow them on their social media pages.
- Rareblin: Director,made the song “subscribe to aleonepic”
- Daylight: Coded the entire thing and charted the song “i’ve been basement hopping for mods”
- vlados: Made most art for the mod “I actually made the song rareblin stole it and doesnt wanna credit me”
- Ponkers: Emotional support
- Pointy: Was meant to chart the song but i kinda did it instead whoops!
- Chuckster: LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!