FNF: Classic Sonic and Sonic.EXE Sings Too-Slow
Sonic has his own custom vocal.
Modern Sonic and Sonic.exe Sings Too-Slow Mod Credits:
- Charmx the king: Made the Cover
- GhostBunBun: Modern Sonic over BF
- Fandi: Sonic Redrawn
Original Sonic.EXE Mod Credits:
- Rightburst: Director
- Razencro: Main Programming
- MarStarBro: Main Composer
- Comgaming_Nz: Did the main stage backgrounds [too-slow, endless],
- Zekuta: Drew/animated the majority of the ‘Majin Sonic’ poses and animated the secret song background
- Crybit: Programming, helped finish the Story Mode Menu
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
FNF Classic Sonic and Sonic.EXE Sings Too-Slow is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.