TMNT: The Streets of Rage Project
- A feature of this hack is that the Turtles received their signature attacks.
- You can finally use the drill attack as Raphael !!
- Let’s kick shell all the villains and save April.
- Have fun!
- Characters replaced with turtles.
- All turtles have a huge range of unique attacks
- All playable characters can run and change direction and turn around while running.
- All playable characters can jump further while running.
- The command to run (f, f) becomes more sensitive.
- Offensive Special no longer costs player’s own health.
- If the player presses A while running, the player’s character will perform Offensive Special (in the original game, nothing will happen).
- Charge attacks require holding B for only 2/3 second.
- You can use the Defensive Special and Offensive Special when you capture the enemy.
- You can use the Defensive Special and Offensive Special when grabbing an enemy from behind.
- KO count of the players is displayed.
- Mania difficulty is directly accessible.
- Stage selection is available.
- You can choose the same characters.
- Added 6-Button gamepad Support. Back attack now is Y-button
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|savok||Design||Head of the project|
|uuuser||Hacking||weapon drop patch & other help|
|eskayelle||Original Hacking||Portraits, title screen, end credits and icons graphics & related coding|
How to Play
|Player 1 (Default Mapping)|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A, B, C Button =||[J],[K],[L]|
|PLAY,MODE =||[Enter], [SPACE-BAR]|
How to Save: Hover over the game canvas. A save button will appear at the top of the game screen. When you click "Save" button, the save code (spot) will be saved onto your browser's storage system automatically.
How to Load: Come back anytime in the future, simply click "Load" to resume from your latest save spot. (Assuming you did not clear your browser' data.
CAUTION:: Browser's private mode WILL NOT retain your save state, because save state is deleted once the browser is closed, so don't use private mode if you want to use the save state.
Recommended Browser: Chrome
Play TMNT The Streets of Rage Project Online Game. One of many Fighting Games to play online on your web browser for free at KBH Games. Play TMNT The Streets of Rage Project using a online Sega emulator. Tagged as Action Games, Fighting Games, Hack Games, Ninja turtles Games, Sega Games, Streets of Rage Games, and TMNT Games. Upvoted by 28 players. Other games you might like are TMNT of Rage: The Final Shell Shock and Rage 2. No download or installation needed to play this free game. Hope this game brings a little joy into your daily life.