A first-person puzzle adventure game where you play as Terry, a reclusive scholar, that just woken up from a thunderstorm raging outside.
Terry has devoted his life to the study of paranormal phenomena and metaphysics. During his thoroughly scholarly research he came upon a mysterious Artifact which has occupied his time ever since.
After carefully choosing a test subject, a painter named Amelí who died under mysterious circumstances, he began experimenting with The Artifact.
- If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the game, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Developer: Robin Toller Hovler
- 3D & 2D artist: Edvin Edenhage
- Music and sound: Robin Toller Hovler
- Assets we did not make:
- Paintings: Evelyn De Morgan (Painting titles: City Of Light, Hope In The Prison Of Despair, Night And Sleep, The Field Of The Slain, The Love Potion)
- Royalty-free sounds used: Freesound.org (Breaking Window, Breaking Bottle, Head Punch, Footsteps)
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play:
- Movement: WASD
- Mouse: Free look
- E or Left-click: Interact
- J: Open Journal (once you have it)