Funky Ways to Die
Funky Ways to Die is a funny rhythm game and Friday Night Night mod that takes place in the “Dumb Ways To Die” universe.
- Fire Hazard
- Bearly Alive
You accidentally walk into the wrong apartment and get confronted by the owner – Numpty, so you quickly decide to distract him by… rap battling?
Funky Ways to Die is an FNF mod based on the Dumb Ways to Die games and made for Gamebanana’s Retro Game Jam! Download the PC window version here.
Make sure to follow the creators on social media for updates and other cool stuff.
- Merritz: Director, Artist, Animator and Composer
- 12kNoodles Codirector, Artist and Animator
- Redolent : Composer
- Ascenti : Composer
- BlurryKingKRool : Composer
- GCrew : Coder
- BroNilo : Charter
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also others that contributors on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Funky Ways to Die is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.