FNF: vs Miku Hatsune v2
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where boyfriend is back on stage with Miku Hatsune singing-and-dancing to 3 original songs and 6 bonus songs.
- Infinite (Secret Song, Press e+v on title page)
- Chug(Secret Song, Press c+h+u+g on title page)
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can like on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- evdial : Art, Animation, Charting, Minor Coding
- GenoX : Coding, Minor Art, Charting, Minor Music:
- Smokey_5: Menu Programming, Awesome
- bbpanzu: Music, Loid Endurance and Endless
- paperkitty : Music, Voca
You can download the best version of the mod your Desktop PC Here.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF vs Miku Hatsune v2 is a online Rhythm Game you can play for free in full screen at KBH Games. Easily play FNF vs Miku Hatsune v2 on the web browser without downloading. Hope the game will bring a little joy into your daily life.