FNF: Friday Night RPG vs Geno
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend sing-and-dance battle against Geno, a puppets from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 Stars.
This is a Demo and things are subject to change.
You and your hot girlfriend are on a romantic trip in the forest, when you meet a strange doll who appears to be lost. Meet Geno. Originally appearing in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 Stars, this puppet is a popular character among fans of the series, and a heavily requested character for Super Smash Brothers since the late 2000’s. His real name is ??!?, though he goes by the name Geno after the doll. He was sent down as a warrior from the Star Road to protect it after the Smithy Gang destroyed it, and restore the Star Road to it’s former glory. In the mod, Geno uses a detachable microphone to produce music for both himself and the Boyfriend. Though this feature never appears in the original SMRPG, Geno has similar features in the game.
The full mod will include:
- 7 full music tracks
- New mechanics and gimmicks
- New characters to sing against
- Menu overhaul
- Huge ass spoilers we don’t want to give away just yet
Mod Credit for Demo:
If you had fun and would like to keep up to update on the full release, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- ThatOneAqua: Main programmer, assisted visuals and 1st song
- moonmisttxd: Main musician
- GrinnyPanda: Main visuals
- JaIZ: Assisted charting
- Others who have assisted in things not in the demo will be credited in the full mod.
- You can always download the mod for your fast Desktop PC on GB.
Original FNF Credit:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- Kade Dev – Kade Engine
- AND everyone that contributed to the github source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potatoes PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.